Instaglam - Unhappy!!

Purchased and paid august 17. No receipt of goods to date. The first few emails have been answered with excuses of demand and supply excuses now no one answers emails nor issues refunds!!

Review about: Instaglam Customer Care Hair Curler.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Instaglam - Terrible

Instaglam has changed its name to Glamly. I have been trying to get a refund for almost a year!

She has a lot of my money in credit, remaining boxes and pre paid items. No matter what you try you get blocked.

I have read a lot of the same type reviews. Who else has this problem.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Instaglam - Ripped off !!!!!!

Same story seen on Facebook in August paid in full $80 no product still. I have sent 25 email only about 4 answered with excuse of problem with post....

This company has made a lot of money off everyone who has purchased one. Something needs to be done!!!

Review about: Hair Curler Straightner.

Instaglam - Never received item

I ordered a flat iron from this company in August online. I hadn't received it yet by October so I emailed them.

I was assured that I would receive it but it would be awhile since the product was in high demand.

When I tried to get ahold of them again in November and December by email as I had done in October, they never replied. It is now the last day of January and I have not received a response or a product.

Review about: Flat Iron.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Instaglam - Not happy

13/446 Pine Ridge Rd, Coombabah QLD 4216, Australia 0 comments

I ordered and payed for this product inAugust and I still have not received it!!! So annoyed. This is a scam!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Instaglam - We need to take action on this scamming company!

Hi there, I am in the same boat and need your help. I contacted Consumer Protection Ontario and received the following response today.

The total damage needs to be more than $500, will you take the time to contact them as well? Thank you for contacting Consumer Protection Ontario at the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services. We confirm receipt of your inquiry and have reviewed the incoming communication. We cannot take action at this time because your complaint currently meets the following criteria: · The amount in dispute in this case and/or the cumulative value of all other complaints received against the same company is less than $500 including tax.

Although your complaint does not meet our criteria for enforcement action at this time, if the ministry observes a trend in complaints against this business, we may contact you in connection with possible compliance or enforcement action in the future. You may contact the Law Society Referral Service for up to one half-hour of legal advice free of charge. To access this service call 1-800-268-8326 or use their online request form Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Questions? Please contact us at 1-800-889-9768 | 416-326-8800 | consumer@ontario.ca Consumer Protection Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services 77 Wellesley Street West, Box 450, Toronto, ON M7A 2J6 P: 416-326-8800 Toll Free: 1-800-889-9768 Fax: 416-326-8665 TTY: 416-229-6086 TTY Toll Free: 1-877-666-6545 Follow us on Twitter: @Ontarioconsumer Talk to us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ontarioconsumer Visit us: www.ontario.ca/consumerprotection

Review about: Curling Iron.

Instaglam - Pissed off and ripped off

Ordered the tyme iron. They got me and my money, ***. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THEIVES.

Review about: Tyme Curling Iron.

Instaglam - This Company sucks

My order was placed on 7/2017 funds were taken product was never delivered.

Instaglam - Pissed

1.2

I placed an order on 7/11/17 funds were taken from my account and I never received the product.

Review about: Nume Titan 3 Curling Iron.

Instaglam - Dodgy product

Recieved my curler after 8 weeks and several inquiries. Opened the box and it was broken.

The cord was thin and dodgy and the plug was detached from the cord so it couldn’t be used. I contacted Instaglam who replied in two days saying they would escalate to their manager. That was 7 weeks ago and haven’t heard from them since.

It’s a scam. Save your $45

Review about: Intaglam Curling Iron.