My experience is identical to everyone else here. Ordered the curler, got a fake tracking number, a whole bunch of *** about customs, and never having this problem before....

multiple emails from "instaglam support" asking me to be patient.... that they're working hand in hand with their carrier to get the product to me....***. Ordered the product 2 months ago. Took my money right away.

No way to call them. I've asked for a full refund 5 times now, and they don't even address it. They just keep giving excuses about how great the product is, and its worth the wait, and oh here's the CORRECT tracking number. One time they sent me a link for tracking that said they had tried to deliver the product and were unsuccessful???

Nope. No record of any delivery with any of the carriers.

Complete scam. That's $65 I'll never see again.

Review about: Instaglam Shipping Service.

Comments

Same thing happened to me as well. I ordered the iron and got scammed.

Exact same scenario for me!

Wow, this could be my review!! It's exactly the same for me!!

Must be a scam!! Is there anything that can be done?

I saw their ad on Facebook, I felt it was reliable... I really hope I get my money back...

to Amelie Forsyth #1380821

I found it on Facebook as well, but apparently anyone can advertise on there if they pay.... scam or not. I don't think anything can be done since the only link to the company is via email.